I talk to busy moms all the time about starting fitness and nutrition programs with me and some of the most common responses I get are: “I don’t have time to workout.”, “I can’t find a program that I like and will stick to.”, “I can’t afford it right now.” You’ve heard all these excuses before, haven’t you? Maybe you’ve said them out loud a few times in your past?
What if I could offer you something that would literally make all of those excuses worthless?
Guess what? I can. And it’s called Beachbody On Demand (BOD). BOD is basically the Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime (you get the point) of fitness programs. When you purchase access to BOD, you are getting access to EVERY. SINGLE. WORKOUT. Beachbody has ever created for a MAJOR STEAL.
If that last paragraph hasn’t sold you yet, I’ve come up with a list of 20 reasons that might sway you.
1. BOD saves you a TON of time. No driving to and from the gym. The time it takes for you to set up your computer or smartphone is the only prep time you’ll need.
2. You workout in the comfort of your own home. This is how BOD saves you that time I mentioned in reason #1. I don’t know about you, but I like being able to go hard in a workout without anyone staring at me. Plus, your shower is about 30 seconds away.
3. BOD saves you a TON of money. Since you get yearly access to BOD, it comes out to about $8.33 per month to have HUNDREDS of workouts at your fingertips. I mean really, where are you going to pay that for a gym membership that doesn’t feed you pizza and bagels to keep you coming back?
4. Workout on your own time. These fitness programs FEEL like group classes when you’re doing them, but you don’t have to revolve your schedule around class times. YOU pick when you want to do it and since every day is different in the lives of busy moms, that flexibility is awesome.
5. You don’t need someone to watch your kids. While I’m working out, my kids are either at school, coloring, eating something, or (GASP) watching their iPads. I don’t have to pack them all up and bring them with me to go sit in a room of other snotty kids while I go into the gym.
6. You create a healthy lifestyle change. All of our programs last 3 weeks or more. If you commit to a program and follow it through, those healthy habits you develop will stick with you for a lifetime.
7. Only one person in the household needs a BOD membership. As long as they know your login, they can use it too!
8. BOD has something for people of all ages and fitness levels. When I mentioned up there that you have access to HUNDREDS of workouts, I mean it. There is something in there for EVERYONE. Plus, you can filter everything by fitness level and even time.
9. BOD has tons of variety. Meaning, you should never get bored. If you try and follow a program start to finish but get tired of it, all you have to do is scroll and pick a new one. Easy peasy.
10. BOD also has a lot of structure. If you’re someone who needs that structure and wants to commit to something start to finish, BOD makes it easy with all of the tools provided to you.
11. BOD focuses on nutrition too. When you choose a fitness program to complete, you will have access to the entire nutrition guide for that specific program. You also have access to Autumn Calabrese’s cooking show called Fixate, which features 21 Day Fix approved recipes.
12. You have access to a coach (aka ME!). And not JUST a coach. When you get a coach you also get access to online challenge groups to support and motivate you to keep going.
13. Many programs use little to no equipment. Not much space to workout? No where to keep equipment without it cluttering your living room? No worries. Most programs can be done with a few dumbbells, a resistance band, or nothing at all!
14. There are modifiers should you need them. Have an injury that’s still healing? A bad knee you’ve had since high school? Recovering from a nasty cold and trying to ease back into your workouts? Use the modifier! That’a what they are there for.
15. BOD can be streamed from most devices to your TV. I know I prefer to watch the videos on a larger screen, so I stream mine using a Google Chromecast. Other options include Apple TV, a smart TV, Roku, and more.
16. If you travel, BOD travels. Going on vacation and want to stick to your workout routine? No worries, BOD goes where you go!
17. BOD will help you pick a program that is right for you. Narrow down the choices to criteria that YOU choose. That way you don’t feel overwhelmed.
18. BOD is perfect for anyone who is self conscious about working out in front of others. There is nothing better than being in the comfort of your own home. No one is judging you at home. No one cares what you are wearing. No keeping up with the latest gym fashion trends. It’s just you against you.
19. BOD does all the work for you. You don’t need to figure out what you’re going to do at the gym and come up with a workout set for the day. Just click on whatever workout is on the schedule for that day. It’s laid out for you.
20. If you put the work in, BOD WILL get you results. Just because our trainers come through your TV, doesn’t mean these workouts are less effective. These are TOP NOTCH trainers and workouts. They know what they’re doing. So if YOU put the time in, you will be satisfied.