- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups oats (I used Trader Joe’s gluten free)
- 1/4 cup peanut or almond butter (or your favorite nut free butter)
- 1/4 cup agave or honey (I prefer agave over honey, but honey will work just as well)
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips or dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas well until they are almost puréed.
- Stir in the oats, peanut butter, agave and cinnamon. Combine well.
- Once the above mixture has been well combined, stir in the chocolate chips making sure they are evenly distributed.
- Spray hands with coconut oil cooking spray (or canola oil if you don’t have it) before working with the mixture. Roll the mix into one inch balls, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before eating.
- Store in the refrigerator in an air tight container and enjoy within 5 days.