I spent the entire day today cooking a bunch of savory dishes that we will eat throughout the week. And while they all turned out delicious, I wanted something SWEET! And because it finally felt like Fall today and not the middle of summer, I knew I had to make something with pumpkin!
I took my go-to chocolate Shakeology no-bake energy bites and tweaked them a bit to include some pumpkin, and more chocolate! WIN!
Hope you enjoy these as much as I did!
What you need:
– 2 scoops of chocolate Shakeology (or other chocolate protein powder)
– 2 cups of old fashioned oats
– 1 cup of pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
– 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
– 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, dark chocolate if you can find them
– 1/2 t. cinnamon
– 1/2 t. pumpkin pie spice
– 1 T. agave nectar or honey
What you do:
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well so each ingredient is distributed evenly in the mixture.
2. Scoop out tablespoon size portions and roll into balls. Place into a tupperware container and freeze for 1 hour or until they set.
3. Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
4. Don’t eat them all in one sitting. 😉